While America has a plethora of problems, politically, morally, and spiritually, the fundamentals are not among them. It was not always so; America’s virtue was the dominate governing quality of her people and that virtue, according to the Founders, their contemporaries, and observers such as Alexis D’ Tocqueville, was the direct result of an overwhelming and inherent belief in a Creator God who was Supreme Judge of nations and individuals, and as such, every person was accountable for his/her own actions, which not only resulted in self-government, but was the very framework upon which the Founding Fathers hung the Constitution.
The Judeo-Christian ethic, as taught by the Bible, was not only the impetus for the idea that “All men are created equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights”, but was considered as absolutely necessary to maintain a free and civil society.
…Cleon Skousen published “Naked Communist” in 1958 wherein he summarized the 45 objectives of Communism within the United States of America as detailed in Congressional reports and writings of ex-Communists. Today every one of those goals has been met. They attack the very heart of the American ideal, Virtue.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch”.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of ‘separation of church and state’.
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man”.
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture”… [p. 248-49, The Naked Communist, Skousen]
Progressivism, brought into the main arteries of modern culture of America by Saul Alinsky (Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are both disciples), is a barely more subtle approach to raw Communism, and has its roots in Karl Marx, Fredrick Engels, and Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati, which was the seed of Communism.
The strategy to accomplish this is expedited by drawing into question the character of the American Founders (29 & 30) and their motives, demoralizing modern Americans and leaving them feeling betrayed by their heroes, believing they have been misled by their parents, teachers, and institutions. Progressivism, while claiming the high moral ground, takes advantage of the human condition, (the fallen nature of Mankind) and focuses entirely on the faults of those they oppose, justifying their own lusts and proclivities, while passing judgement on their enemies.
The Founders, above most, if not all their successors theretofore, were fully aware of this condition and placed their highest priority on keeping government from interfering with the vital task of imparting virtue, and spiritual accountability to Almighty God, to every generation of American, namely through the Judeo-Christian scriptures- the Bible.
Upon this cornerstone rests the entirety of American culture and virtue, and subsequently, the success of the “experiment” of self-government…