“Allah is our goal; the Messenger is our guide; the Koran is our law; Jihad is our means; and martyrdom in the way of Allah is our inspiration.” Creed of the Muslim Brotherhood
Although I have always posted original material on this site (with the exception of the Flt. 93 Page) I am going to break with that policy concerning this post. The information is invaluable and timely.
A couple of years ago I was privileged to become acquainted with two men who inspired me to begin educating people on the real threat of Islam to America. John Guandolo, former FBI agent, was one of those men. He encouraged me to find the information for myself and cross check it with what I already knew. John is now Vice President, Strategic Planning, for SEG. He has since changed venues and taken a bit more visible role, appearing on many programs continuing to bring needed information to an increasingly curious public.
John recently sent me a link to this document which discusses everything I began to put forth into an article for this site, and with his permission and full blessing I am pleased to bring you this information. It follows in its entirety:
Current Events: The Muslim Brotherhood’s Movement in Egypt 2 February 2011
In light of recent events in Lebanon, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, and elsewhere, it is important to understand that the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) is at the root of these events, and is simply following their strategic plan. The Global Islamic Movement (led by the MB) is now seizing power in these countries according to their World Underground Movement Plan (see below). What we are witnessing in Egypt is simple to understand when done so in light of the Brotherhood’s stated objectives, documents, and the writings/speeches of their key leaders.
These are the facts surrounding the events in Egypt that may be helpful in understanding what is actually happening there:
· The Muslim Brotherhood was created in Egypt in 1928 as a global revolutionary Sunni Islamic Movement to re-establish the Global Islamic State (Caliphate) under which Shariah (Islamic Law) is the law of the land
· All authoritative Islamic Law mandates Muslims to wage “Jihad” – only defined in Islamic Law as “warfare against non-Muslims” – until the world is claimed for Islam
· The MB’s Creed is: “Allah is our goal; the Messenger is our guide; the Koran is our law; Jihad is our means; and martyrdom in the way of Allah is our inspiration.”
· The Muslim Brotherhood has published strategic documents detailing how they infiltrate societies and replace the governmental systems (non-adherent Islamic systems and non-Muslim governments) with Shariah (Islamic Law)
· The MB’s document, “Phases of the World Underground Movement Plan” defines five (5) phases of the MB’s infiltration into a society:
o I. Discreet / Secret establishment of elite leadership
o II. Gradual appearance on the public scene & utilizing various public activities
o III. Escalation phase, prior to conflict/confrontation with rulers, utilizing mass media
o IV. Open public confrontation with the government through political pressure approach
o V. Seizing power to establish the Islamic Nation
· In October 2010, the international leader (Supreme Guide) of the MB, Mohammed Badie, accused Arab & Muslim regimes of not following Islamic Law, and called for Jihad against Israel & the U.S.
· On January 8, 2011, Dr. Imad Mustafa (Al Azhar) issued a fatwa calling for “offensive jihad”
· January 15, 2011: Tunisia in turmoil as the President flees
· January 24, 2011: Protests break out in Egypt
· February 2, 2011: Jordan’s King fires his Cabinet following public protests
· February 2, 2011: Yemen’s President Saleh says he will step down in 2013
· The “unrest” in Egypt is being orchestrated by the Muslim Brotherhood
· Egypt is in Phase 5 of the MB’s Plan
· The Muslim Brotherhood’s overt/violent operation in Egypt seeks to replace the current government with one which will fulfill the MB’s objective – to ensure the full implementation of Shariah (Islamic Law) in Egypt
· In 1980, the Egyptian Constitution was amended to make Shariah (Islamic Law) the primary source of legislation in Egypt, therefore, Egypt is already an Islamic State
· The greatest friction point between the MB and the Mubarak regime has been the regime’s failure to support the full implementation of Islamic Law in Egypt per the Constitution
· Senior U.S. leadership has stated Egyptians “want what we want.” Western media portrays the demonstrators in Egypt as people who want “democracy” and “freedom.” The Egyptians themselves, however, overwhelmingly support Shariah, and many support terrorist organizations (see below)
· A 2010 Pew Research Poll revealed the following about Egyptians views:
o 95% believe Islam should play a “large role in politics”
o 49% believe Islam only plays a “small role” in Egypt today
o 84% believe apostates from Islam should face the death penalty
o 82% believe adulterers should be stoned
o 77% believe thieves should be flogged or have their hands cut off
o 54% believe men and women should be segregated in the work place
o 49% have a favorable opinion of Hamas
o 30% have a favorable opinion of Hizbollah
o 20% have a favorable opinion of Al Qaeda
· The aforementioned poll indicates a vast majority of Egyptians do not, in fact, believe in Western principles of individual liberties, human rights, or governance.
· Egypt is a member of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC), the second largest international body in the world – the UN is the largest. The OIC member states include all 57 Islamic States in the world, including Egypt
· The OIC officially served the “Cairo Declaration” to the UN in 1993 which specifically defines “Human Rights” as those rights defined by “Shariah”
Critical Linkage: It can be demonstrated that many Muslim advisors to the U.S. government are Muslim Brothers or sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood cause. The most prominent Islamic organizations in the United States, with which the U.S. government outreaches, are all controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood. These include hundreds of groups, but specifically all of the Islamic organizations working with the U.S. government including, but not limited to:
o Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
o Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)
o Muslim Student Association (MSA)
o Muslim American Society (MAS)
o Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
o Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA)
o North American Islamic Trust (NAIT)
o International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT)
o Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
This document is meant to put the current events around the world in a new light for those who read it. What we are witnessing may be the overt revolutionary overthrow of governments around the world by the International Muslim Brotherhood and their collaborators. This is the same Muslim Brotherhood advising the U.S. National Leadership and our National Security apparatus on how to respond to the events in Egypt and elsewhere.
This document was prepared by John Guandolo, Vice President, Strategic Planning, SEG
You can also listen to a short interview with John here.